Thanks for completing your DAD and ME DANCE 2020 Registration!
Please read these instructions carefully…
- Don’t forget to join the Dad and Me Dance Facebook group FACEBOOK GROUP (refer to the Dad and Me Dance web page). This is where you will be able to interact with other attendees AND where you will be eligible to win Raffle prizes. We encourage you to make posts and to upload photos and videos and to interact with others. Dad and Mom: We’re counting on you to make this part fun for your family.
- On June 6, the VideoMax Dance party link on the Dad and Me Dance FACEBOOK GROUP will become ‘live’ at 5:00 pm with dinner music until the Dance starts at 6 pm. This is your connection to ZOOM where the music and music videos will happen. Chat is ‘live’ for ONLY making song requests.
- Please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your list of contacts so that you are sure to receive any followup emails concerning the dance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
PLEASE SAVE THIS PAGE as it has important access information for the party.
PLEASE NOTE! You will need the following to be able to view/hear/participate in this Zoom powered virtual dance party:
- A computer/laptop/tablet/iPad with video-capable camera
- Audio speakers of the device you are using to access need to be turned on and the volume at a level you are comfortable with (you may want to consider patching through your audio from the device being used into a stereo or entertainment system to enhance the sound volume/quality).
- Zoom Chat will be available throughout the dance to request songs.
- Join the Dad and Me Dance private Facebook group.
Thank you for taking part in this amazing, innovative event, we hope you enjoy your time.
Rotary Club of the Sunshine Coast